Reduced IPSERA Conference Fee for PhD Students
IPSERA offers reduced rates for all our PhD students. In case of participation in presence to the conference, you could have a reduced PhD rate of €200. To apply for the reduced fee, please send an email to Verónica León Bravo (firstname.lastname@example.org) together with evidence of inscription or attendance in a doctoral/PhD program. You will then receive a code to register through the regular IPSERA registration process choosing the reduced PhD rate option.
IPSERA Conference Bursaries
In addition to the reduced fee, PhD students also have the possibility to receive bursaries that provide financial support for the conference and workshop attendance. More information about the bursaries is available from Verónica León Bravo (email@example.com). All applications will be treated confidentially. The deadline for application for the bursaries is 15th January 2023, midnight, CET. Decisions for all applicants will be made by 31th January 2023.
The number of bursaries available varies year by year. A number of criteria are considered to judge bursary applications on a need and merit basis, including:
- Applicant without alternative funding to attend the conference/summer school
- Applicant from a developing country
- Applicant from a country under-represented at the conference/summer school
- Applicant a PhD student early on in their studies
- Applicant has not received bursary before
- Applicant’s paper/research proposal is on an interesting and current research topic
Additional criteria for conference applications:
- Applicant accepted for Doctoral Workshop
- Applicant presenting a paper at the conference
You can download the bursary application form here.
Bursary application deadline
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023
Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feed-back can be expected by: January 31, 2023